Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Obvious

It must be obvious by the title of this blog that I am a negative person.

I am not a happy-go-lucky, everything is hunky-dory type of a person.

Oh well. 

I tend to brood.  I think about things for a long time before I really come to a conclusion or opinion.

I'm also not a doom and gloom person.  I know that God works ALL things for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.

It doesn't stop me from being easily frustrated.  Or perturbed.  Or irritated.  I am easily all of those things.  And wound so tight, those industrial springs have nothin' on me!

God is working on me right now.  It's all a little fuzzy in the middle, but I know he's working on me.

This is a pretty photo of a place we went this weekend.  It's a wheat field.  I really hope that's not genetically modified wheat.  Because I picked some and ate it green.  Maybe that explains the twitching.  JUST KIDDING!

OK.  I have to get back to trying to orchestrate the end of this homeschool year.  hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment